Agrium Advanced Technologies developed XCU to deliver the highest Nitrogen level and the lowest sulfer content of any polymer-coated, sulfer-coated product available today. XCU enables you to provide gradual, consistent feeding for better turf quality, along with many cost-saving benefits at the same time.
Slow-Release Turf and Plant Fertilizer
Discover the benefits of polymer-coated, sulfer-coated urea
XCU's coating technology provides gradual, long-lasting release of nutrients, which promotes optimal nutrient uptake by the plant. XCU® Slow-Release Fertilizer is a new generation of polymer-coated, sulfur-coated urea (PCSCU) fertilizer for turf and horticulture professionals. XCU features a more durable, consistent, one-of-a-kind coating that gives turf and horticulture professionals superior fertilizer performance.
XCU also has the highest nitrogen content (43%) and lowest sulfur content (4%) of any PCSCU on the market, which means you can treat more area with less product to cut costs. XCU provides steady, slow release of nutrients for up to 10 weeks of healthy plant growth and color, so you can make fewer applications in a season.
XCU's Better Technology Means Better Results:
- Unique, polymer-coated, sulfur-coated urea provides gradual, consistent nutrient release when you need it
- Less nitrogen "lock-off" than other PCSCUs means you get the nitrogen you're paying for in the expected time frame
- The coating makes XCU highly flowable for easy and consistent application
- Less nitrogen is lost to leaching and volatilization, which reduces environmental impact
- Predictable results provide healthy, green turf and plants
- Choice of sizes to fit any application