Highly water-soluble source of secondary macronutrients and micronutrients with application rates that maximize coverage, ensuring maximum plant and turf health through research supported agronomics.
Highly Water-Soluble, Maximum Coverage
AMPô Micronutrient management and maximize plant health.
When it comes to choosing secondary macronutrients and micronutrients, water-solubility is critical. The real benefit of any nutrient is the amount available to be taken up by the plant. Products that combine minimum water-solubility levels with lower analysis can deliver more granules per acre. They provide the nutrients plants require at the right time and the right place. This translates into healthier plants and greener turf.
AMP products are formulated to deliver key secondary macronutrients such as sulphur, calcium and magnesium and vital micronutrients such as iron, zinc, manganese, copper and boron. Your plants require these nutrients to reach optimal health, so supplementing a regular fertility program with AMP can make a big difference to the quality of your plants. AMP products are also manufactured to be dust-free and uniform in size for easier handling and application.
AMP Micronutrients offer the following benefits for growers:
- Available in a variety of grades to accommodate any fertility situation
- Single nutrient products with high water-solubility and low analysis or multi-nutrient products with lesser water-solubility and high analysis
- Offered in bulk , bulk bags, or in 50 Lb bags
- All grades specially formulated for convenient blending
- Treated with a superior dust-control coating